Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random

It's been some days since my last post. Hmm I have been slacking from my plan which is to write more haha (Blame on school and work!). Ugh it's only the second week of school, and things start getting chaotic already (sigh). I don't even know how I can balance between taking seven classes and working.

People say I am lucky. Well, I am at a point where I feel super lucky to have supportive parents and great friends, but luck is not the only factor contributing to what I am having today. I do work hard. Like a motherf*cking dog (Sorry about my foul language, but it is getting on my nerves when people assume that I am having a princess life). Sometimes, I get jealous of those spoiled kids who have their parents with them. I am only twenty (I left home when I was seventeen) and I want to be a baby too. I get tired of being a tough one. I can't show my worries and fears because I don't want to affect my little sister or people around me. It is just hard being on my own without my parents here. But I guess everything has its own prices and rewards. And yes, I do believe in karma. Work hard today, play harder later. What matters is I am happy and I am working hard toward my goals which are in my sight right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment