Monday, January 16, 2012

Jan 16th already?

I am so excited that school starts tomorrow! It's been a very long break (5 weeks ugh). This is the first break that I am not taking any classes, yet it's been the most productive one because I reached all the goals I set. It is weird that when I feel like writing something, I sit down and all ideas just wait for that moment to take a vacation. There have been so many times when I type something and backspace, backspace, backspace, and then "screw it, I'm not going to write any more." Yep, I am not too persistent, but now I have to do it because uhm I want to improve my sloppy and choppy writing skill?

So I have been waking up 30 minutes earlier everyday to exercise and "take" my daily writing dose haha. I hope I can keep this up. Last week, I rode my bike to Starbucks, and this little girl came to me when I was locking my bike. She said,"Wow you ride a bike? That's so cool! But why are you riding a bike? Don't you have a family?" That kind of hit me in the face haha. People don't see girls riding bikes around in Dallas often. I used to care about what they think when they see an Asian girl riding bike around, but then I realized that wouldn't change any pieces of my life.

Thank you for Dallas for having such favorable weather so far ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment