Sunday, June 17, 2012

Unfinished Emma Watson Drawing

Why do I keep drawing my favorite celebrities? Well, they are 24/7 available online and it is the fastes way to brush off my rusty skills :D Anyways, I did a quick drawing of Emma Watson today. I love her! She's gorgeous, smart, and classy ♥ While I was editing my drawing on Photoshop, my friend walked by and he was like, "That's cheating!" Uhm I call it the blend of digital and traditional art :D! Since I am not skillful enough to do the whole drawing on Photoshop, I sketch what I want to draw and then edit it later :) Save time haha! Here you go the before and after Emma Watson :)

[caption id="attachment_207" align="aligncenter" width="356"] Before[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_208" align="aligncenter" width="356"] After[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment